8 Things to Know Before We Meet
1) Please have your cash donation ready in an envelope and place it in an obvious location within five minutes of your arrival, so we may spend our time together without disrupting our flow. If we’re meeting in public, feel free to place it in a card, or include it with a book or gift I’ve been craving for extra smiles. Please do not be offended if I discreetly excuse myself to count it.
2) Practice excellent hygiene (as I do) and shower/brush teeth directly before our time together. I provide space for this at my in-call location should you need it.
3) I’m very sensitive to smell, and colognes and cigarette smoke are huge turn-offs for me. If you could avoid these chemicals so as to not put a damper on our fun, I’d appreciate it.
4) Consent and consideration turn me on most of all. Please do not arrive expecting anything further than what your Experience or Donation rate suggests. Respect my boundaries and we will have an exquisite time together. Any attempts to pressure me for more will result in the session being terminated immediately without refund.
5) Quirky Amber trait: I have a severe peanut allergy, so please do not eat peanut products on the day of our meeting, or else we might not get to explore as much as I'd like to. :)
6) While I understand that life happens, I highly value my time (and yours). Should you need to cancel, please simply let me know 48 hours prior to our meeting. Failure to do so will incur a 50% cancellation fee that must be remitted immediately.
7) Please be on time (not early, not late; just on time). If you are more than 35 mins late to our scheduled meeting, this counts as a forfeit of our appointment on your part; I will no longer be available to meet you, and a 50% cancellation fee applies.
8) I accept donation for my time and companionship. Anything beyond that should not be expected and is only a natural, organic progression between two consenting adults.
Making a booking with me means you understand and agree to all of the above.
If you feel inclined to go above and beyond, I am more than delighted to receive gifts.
See this article for further tips on etiquette.