8 Things to Know Before We Meet
1) Please present my consideration (large bills preferred) in an envelope in an obvious location within five minutes of your arrival, so we may enjoy our time together without disrupting our flow. If we’re meeting in public, feel free to place it in a card, or include it with a book or gift I’ve been craving for extra smiles. I may discreetly excuse myself to count it.
2) Practice excellent hygiene (as I do) and shower/brush teeth directly before our time together. I provide space for this at my in-call location should you need it.
3) I’m very sensitive to smell; colognes and cigarette smoke are turn-offs for me. Please avoid these chemicals so as to not put a damper on our fun.
4) Consent and consideration turn me on most of all. Please do not arrive expecting anything further than what your Experience or Donation rate suggests. Respect my boundaries and we will have an exquisite time together.
5) Quirky Amber trait! I have a severe peanut allergy, so please do not eat peanut products on the day of our meeting, or else we might not get to explore as much as we'd like to.
6) While I understand that life happens, I highly value my time (and yours). Should you need to cancel, please simply let me know 48 hours prior to our meeting. Failure to do so will incur a 50% cancellation fee that must be remitted immediately. Any booking made constitutes an agreement to this clause.
7) Please be on time (not early, not late; just on time). I’ve scheduled our time just for us, and as a woman with a full and beautiful life, I adhere to timing strictly.
8) I accept donation for my time and companionship only. Anything beyond that should not be expected and is only a natural, organic progression between two consenting adults.
Making a booking with me means you understand and agree to all of the above.
If you feel inclined to go above and beyond, I am more than delighted to receive gifts.