8 Things to Know Before We Meet
1) Please present my consideration (large bills preferred) in an envelope in an obvious location within five minutes of your arrival, so we may enjoy our time together without disrupting our flow. If we’re meeting in public, feel free to place it in a card, or include it with a book or gift I’ve been craving for extra smiles. I may discreetly excuse myself to count it.
2) Practice excellent hygiene (as I do) and shower/brush teeth directly before our time together. If you have not had a chance to refresh in the hour before arriving, I will invite you to do so at my incall.
3) I’m very sensitive to smell; colognes and cigarette smoke are turn-offs for me. Please avoid these chemicals so as to not put a damper on our fun.
4) Consent and consideration turn me on most of all. If we’re new to each other, perhaps we can practice asking what we like and what turns us on. Respect my boundaries and we will have an exquisite time together.
5) Quirky Amber trait: I have a severe peanut allergy. Please do not eat peanut products on the day of our meeting, or else we might not get to explore as much as we'd like to.
6) While I understand that life happens, I highly value my time (and yours). Should you need to cancel, please simply let me know more than 48 hours before our meeting. If you aren’t able to give 48 hours’ notice, I require a 50% cancellation fee to be remitted immediately. Any booking made constitutes an agreement to this clause.
7) Please be on time. I’ve scheduled our time just for us, and as a woman with a full and beautiful life, I adhere to timing strictly. If you are early, I can direct you to the nearest café to grab us a coffee… or to the nearest florist to pick up some flowers to beautify our ambiance. ;)
8) I accept donation for my time and companionship only. Anything beyond that should not be expected and is only a natural, organic progression between two consenting adults.
Note: In certain cases (for travel, tours, if you have no references, etc.) I require deposits. All deposits are non-refundable. In the rare event that I am the one to cancel (this has, to date, never happened!), your deposit will be returned in full.
Making a booking with me means you understand, acknowledge and agree to everything stated on this page.
If you feel inclined to go above and beyond to bring a skip to my step, I am delighted to receive gifts!